Monday, May 11, 2009

I have a forsythia that I've been unable to dig up?

It's right on the corner of the fence and the neighbor's driveway. I'd like to move it. I had such a time trying to loosen it, after digging nearly a foot, that I gave up last year and just kept it trimmed close. It never has a chance to bloom. I can't even kill that sucker (not that I tried, but I did leave that 12 inch hole - and yet it thrives!). Any suggestions?

I have a forsythia that I've been unable to dig up?
here what the plant likes


Tolerates drought and will grow in dry soil but prefers well-drained, loamy or sandy soils with a pH of acidic to alkaline. (6.8-7.7)





http://www.daytonnursery.com/Encyclopedi...





If you can alter the pH of the soil or the amount of water the plant could die -- if that is what you really want,





Have you moved cuttings of it elsewhere in the garden -- if you want to keep the plant
Reply:dig it up with a madax

scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment